地点：奥斯陆主教座堂/ Oslo Domkirke，位于火车站附近，Karl Johan大街边上。
First of all, I am so privileged and thankful to the Lord for this wonderful opportunity to work for his kingdom. I am amazed by the breadth and diversity the body of Christ in our world and in this country today. This email message is sent out to 60 church leaders.
And secondly, it is with a great joy that I am writing to you. I am rejoicing as we are entering the final days to celebrate Pentecost. We have been anticipating and longing for this day as we were planning our annual multicultural Pentecost festival that will take place on Monday 16th May 2016 at Oslo Cathedral. In the worship service Bishop Ole Christian Kvarme is preaching, song groups from various churches will lead the worship together with the Cathedral choir and musicians. There will be Sunday school for kids. Many churches are invited to bring with them some food to share. The festival starts at 1 pm in the park by the Cathedral. Many churches will have opportunity to introduce themselves as they will be allocated tables at the corners near the church building. There will be some games and activities for kids and young people. Attached you will find festival program, press release and event promotion material.
Thirdly, I want you to take note the following practical information.
· The idea of sharing food is not meant to provide lunch to everyone, but to ensure many people get to taste various kinds of food. We therefore, kindly ask all churches bringing food to assign one or two persons to be there to ensure the serving goes well. There will be water and soft drinks available at one table and we also provide all needed items to serve the food.
· We encourage people to dress up in their cultural or national costumes so that the cultural diversity will be visible. This is not a rule but a suggestion.
· Church leaders/contact persons who would like to have an exhibition/information table make sure you come in time (preferable 10 am to 10:45) to get a table. Unfortunately we are unable to provide chairs, so it will be helpful if you get with you something to sit on.
· Please announce the event, encourage your members to attend.
· Remember to continue to pray that the event will be of a great witness for the gospel, for our faith, for our unity and our hope.
Finally, for practical matters involving finding tables, food and water, etc., you could contact
· Rev. Rune Fiskerstrand (48314152) throughout the day
· Pastor Xida Chen (94375063 ) after church service
· Our event coordinator is Helen Grace Locsin (98457046)
For all other matters, you can contact me.
Come and see what God is doing.
Koordinator for Flerkulturelt kirkelig nettverk
Norges Kristne Råd
Tel: 23 08 13 04 / 41 67 02 49